Thursday, January 12, 2012

You Are What You Do


Gread Motivation from Tone It Up girls today:

If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.




The same can be said for many things..
  • If you lead, you're a leader.
  • If you cook, you're a cooker.
  • If you teach, you're a teacher.
  • If you learn, you're a learner.
  • If you sing, you're a singer.
  • If you love, you're a lover.
No tests, no licenses, no membership cards. Just lead. Just cook. Just teach. Just learn. Just sing. Just love. Just be you <3


I love that.




Riley is a cuddler.


I love this about her.  No matter where I go in the apartment she follows me and just snuggles.



precious!


Sadly, even with all the plans last night I was not a runner...

Our good friend Kris called with EXCITING NEWS on a business deal he had closed and wanted to celebrate.

Friends trump running sometimes...

We went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewery (which I love!)  and the only issue was that the menu is extensive and the lighting was very dim at our table!  So what did I do?  Pulled out my Evo and turned on the 'Flashlight App' with the kickstand so everyone could see the menu:



Gotta love technology! hahaha

And I had a Turkey Burger on a Wheat Bun with Avocado to complement our Champagne toast.




Tonight is GIRLS NIGHT and we'll be watching Grey's Anatomy, but I hope I can finish up at work with enough time to scoot on over to the gym first - otherwise I may be doing my squats and situps as the show plays!!! 


Questions for the Day:

What did you have for dinner last night?? 

How many miles do you think a person should complete per week to consider themselves 'A Runner'?






0 comments: